Welcome to our website
We hope you enjoy looking at it. Our aim is to provide information about the school, showcase children's work and to develop links and activities for learning at home and at school.
At CBJS we offer a caring, stimulating and balanced education for all of our children, striving to ensure that all children achieve their full potential.
Our aim is to provide a welcoming, safe and supportive place in which your child can learn and thrive. We are proud of the good behaviour in our school and the mutual respect which is integral to our school community.
We are proud of our rich, creative and balanced curriculum enhanced by many varied experiences including educational visits and a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
Ofsted judged CBJS to be 'good' in all areas in September 2016. To read our most recent Ofsted Report please click here. We are continually reflecting on our practice, striving to be the very best we can be.
CBJS is a warm and friendly school and it is the people, all within our wider school community, who make this a special place. We look forward to welcoming you.
Latest External Events
- SMILE Week [To include Charity week]20May2019
- Andrew out Maths forum21May2019
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- May Half Term27May2019
- Assessment Week03Jun2019
- Class/Team Photos/Y6 leavers05Jun2019
Please click here for a PDF version of the final report
- We are delighted to have been awarded the Inclusion Quality Mark Centre of Excellence Award. This award, which is currently only held by 240 schools, recognises our achievements in promoting inclusion for all our pupils.
- Winners this week: Mathletics: 3M, 4F, 5S, 6B Spellodrome: 3G, 4EP, 5D, 6B Reading eggspress: 3D, 4F, 5B, 6R
- Winners this week: Mathletics: 3M, 4F, 5S, 6P Spellodrome: 3G, 4EP, 5D, 6D Reading eggspress: 3H, 4EP, 5D, 6P
- Winners for the Christmas break: Mathletics: 3H, 4V, 5B, 6B Spellodrome: 3D, 4B, 5D, 6R Reading eggspress: 3G, 4F, 5D, 6P
- This week's Mathletics, Spellodrome and Reading Eggs class champions announced! Mathletics: 3D, 4B, 5S, 6B Spellodrome: 3H, 4F, 5B, 6B Reading Eggs: 3G, 4F, 5B, 6B