Welcome to our website
We hope you enjoy looking at it. Our aim is to provide information about the school, showcase children's work and to develop links and activities for learning at home and at school.
At CBJS we offer a caring, stimulating and balanced education for all of our children, striving to ensure that all children achieve their full potential.
Our aim is to provide a welcoming, safe and supportive place in which your child can learn and thrive. We are proud of the good behaviour in our school and the mutual respect which is integral to our school community.
We are proud of our rich, creative and balanced curriculum enhanced by many varied experiences including educational visits and a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
Ofsted judged CBJS to be 'good' in all areas in September 2016. To read our most recent Ofsted Report please click here. We are continually reflecting on our practice, striving to be the very best we can be.
CBJS is a warm and friendly school and it is the people, all within our wider school community, who make this a special place. We look forward to welcoming you.
Latest Castle Bromwich Junior Website Calendar, Whole School Calendar Events
- Y5 Kidzania Trip25Jan2017
- International Day26Jan2017
- Y4 Portals from the Past – Romans31Jan2017
- This is an opportunity to hear and talk about what’s happening in school and support the school in moving forward, share ideas about what other developments you would like to see and get to know the place your child spends most the day!
- Today in year 6, a group of 74 children spent the morning creating board games, whilst another group of children went Rock Climbing.
- Year 3 held an eco-themed art morning for parents last week.
- Thank you to year 5 pupils and staff who presented an excellent and very thought provoking Harvest assembly to the school and their parents.
- Thank you to all the pupils and their families who have supported operation Christmas Child.