Welcome to our website
We hope you enjoy looking at it. Our aim is to provide information about the school, showcase children's work and to develop links and activities for learning at home and at school.
At CBJS we offer a caring, stimulating and balanced education for all of our children, striving to ensure that all children achieve their full potential.
Our aim is to provide a welcoming, safe and supportive place in which your child can learn and thrive. We are proud of the good behaviour in our school and the mutual respect which is integral to our school community.
We are proud of our rich, creative and balanced curriculum enhanced by many varied experiences including educational visits and a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
Ofsted judged CBJS to be 'good' in all areas in September 2016. To read our most recent Ofsted Report please click here. We are continually reflecting on our practice, striving to be the very best we can be.
CBJS is a warm and friendly school and it is the people, all within our wider school community, who make this a special place. We look forward to welcoming you.
Please click here for a PDF version of the final report
Castle Bromwich Junior School News
- Winners for this week are as follows: Spellodrome: 3M 4F 5B 6R Mathletics: 3M 4B 5B 6B Reading Eggs: 3G 4B 5D 6P
- Results against Smiths Wood and Kingshurst.
- 25th September at North Solihull Sports Centre
- We have had visitors from RAF Cosford come into school and visit year 6. They have set a competition to write a poem and the winners will get the chance to read it out at their remembrance service.
- Winners this week. Mathletics: 3B, 4B, 5S, 6B and 6R Spellodrome: 3M, 4F, 5S, 6R Reading eggs: 3G, 4F, 5D, 6B