Welcome to our website
We hope you enjoy looking at it. Our aim is to provide information about the school, showcase children's work and to develop links and activities for learning at home and at school.
At CBJS we offer a caring, stimulating and balanced education for all of our children, striving to ensure that all children achieve their full potential.
Our aim is to provide a welcoming, safe and supportive place in which your child can learn and thrive. We are proud of the good behaviour in our school and the mutual respect which is integral to our school community.
We are proud of our rich, creative and balanced curriculum enhanced by many varied experiences including educational visits and a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
Ofsted judged CBJS to be 'good' in all areas in September 2016. To read our most recent Ofsted Report please click here. We are continually reflecting on our practice, striving to be the very best we can be.
CBJS is a warm and friendly school and it is the people, all within our wider school community, who make this a special place. We look forward to welcoming you.
Latest External Events
- Y5 Harvest Festival to Parents17Oct2017
9:30 am - 10:30 am
- 4EP and 4B Egyptian Cartouche Parent Event17Oct2017
1:45 pm - 3:00 pm
- Children's University Information Session18Oct2017
9:00 am - 9:30 am @ Sandwich Room
Please click here for a PDF version of the final report
- All of the children have had the chance to learn how to play golf today, which was taught by a professional.
- Pupils from Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 competed in a cross-country competition with Mrs Hobden this week. The team performed well, finishing 3rd overall.
- Year 4 have been completing some exciting activities based around the Ancient Egyptians.
- We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded the School Games Gold Mark for the last school year- one of only a handful of North Solihull Schools to do so.
- Year 6 took part in the Flourishing Fivers Challenge this year. The year 6 children were all given £5 by Age UK to create a business.