Welcome to our website
We hope you enjoy looking at it. Our aim is to provide information about the school, showcase children's work and to develop links and activities for learning at home and at school.
At CBJS we offer a caring, stimulating and balanced education for all of our children, striving to ensure that all children achieve their full potential.
Our aim is to provide a welcoming, safe and supportive place in which your child can learn and thrive. We are proud of the good behaviour in our school and the mutual respect which is integral to our school community.
We are proud of our rich, creative and balanced curriculum enhanced by many varied experiences including educational visits and a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
Ofsted judged CBJS to be 'good' in all areas in September 2016. To read our most recent Ofsted Report please click here. We are continually reflecting on our practice, striving to be the very best we can be.
CBJS is a warm and friendly school and it is the people, all within our wider school community, who make this a special place. We look forward to welcoming you.
Latest External Events
- GB Meeting25Jun2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Water Aid Cake Sale and Non-Uniform27Jun2018
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm @ Sandwich Room
Children to wear something blue to school and bring in cakes. Eco-Rangers and afternoon TAs to run a cake sale to raise money for Wateraid
- GB Meeting02Jul2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Please click here for a PDF version of the final report
Castle Bromwich Junior School News
- We are delighted to be awarded with the School Games Gold mark for 2017/18.
- The children enjoyed taking part in wearing red, white and blue to celebrate the Royal Wedding. Thank you for your support in this.
- The children have enjoyed the first day of well being week and very enthusiastic when learning about how we can keep ourselves healthy both physically and mentally.
- The results of the lunchtime Personal Best challenge are in. Competitors had to accurately throw bean bags from further distances in to a target container to increase their accuracy.
- Hundreds of children across the school took part in a PB Challenge across the last 2 weeks in preparation for Sports Day but also trying to better their own score in a bean bag target challenge.